Wednesday, November 28, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2007


I cannot believe it is that time of year again.!!! I remember as a kid time seemed to move so slowly. Now I feel like I wake up and turn around and I am tucking the kids back in bed. Right now my goal is to enjoy the moments, to sit and cuddle, to tickle, to wrestle, to crawl on the ground, play on the swing, find leaves, and dinosaur bones, paint nails, color,play games, my list can go on and on and I am very thankful it can. One thing I am realizing with having my third child is that they grow too fast!!!! No, Ryder does not sleep through the night, he wakes up one time, that is one extra cuddle I get in and some days I feel tired but, those moments at night when I can sit and rock and nurse him are so irreplaceable and worth every second. So enjoy the moments, and the holiday hustle and bustle, I hear it is lonely and too slow without the kids to keep you excited about Christmas, although hearing " When is it going to be Christmas" 10 times everyday can get a little annoying, I am positive I will remember it for years to come, and look back with longing for those little voices to "annoy me again".
Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Sandi said...

You're so right -- time does seem to go by so quickly as a parent. Love the picture -- Ryder is getting so big! Can't wait to see him and the rest of you guys!!