Sunday, January 13, 2008

Meagan's Notes.....


hi my name is meagan i like to do things here are the things i like to do i like to play guitar, and knit.
I gave Meagan a homework assignment of writing about herself on my blog. She had a lot of fun writing, and already has a title picked out for her next entry "What Rockstars Like to do for fun!" Can't wait to read what she has to say. I tried to get Meagan to type more about herself, but she said that was enough for now:).
So I will write more about her; she loves to do crafts and make gifts for people, she is always coming up with new ideas and things to give others, she has a very tender kind heart, she is a wonderful big sister to both Jacob and Ryder, although I think that at times Jacob would disagree on the wonderful part:). She is a joy to our family and has her father wrapped around her finger, I have been told she is a lot like I was as a kid, but I also see a lot of John in her personality and outlook on life. It is fun to see a little of each of our personalities come out in our children.

No comments: