Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Well, I am doing horrible with my blogging and menu planning and house-keeping. For some reason I still can't get my energy and motivation back and running. I have really good days where I can accomplish a lot but then the next two days I am beat. I feel like I need a weekend of sleep. I have started working out and really trying to watch what I eat :) ( very difficult for this food lover) but I am down 4lbs and that gets me excited so it makes it a little easier to pass up the chips for an apple. Since I have started working out I feel even more tired so maybe once my body gets everything figured out I will get that energy you are supposed to have from being so fit :). ( I'll let you know if I ever reach that phase :)) People ask me what I do all day that wears me out and I honestly don't know except I never sit down for more than two seconds ( okay maybe 3 but not much more!!) Ryder is sooooo busy and into everything!!! Which is wonderful and fun but can really wear you out!!!
So I did plan my menu and it runs through next week and hopefully a little longer if I can stretch out the leftovers ( I never know with the leftovers because sometimes my family chows down a meal I was planning on having leftovers with and sometimes they don't )
Wednesday: (today) Swiss baked chicken (from busy mom's cookbook:) ) salad and rolls
Thursday: So-tender swiss steak, cauliflower casserole, strawberry pear jello, chocolate cake
Friday: Chili
Saturday Lunch: leftovers
Saturday dinner: leftovers
Sunday Dinner Leftovers ( oh hopefully this all works :) )
Monday: Homemade pizza's ( I am working on perfecting my pizza dough, it is getting pretty good!!!)
Tuesday: Dogs in a blanket, carrot sticks, tomato slices, fruit salad
Wednesday: Taco soup
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Crockpot chicke, cheese quesadillas, celery and trees(broccoli) slices
Saturday: Hamburgers, potato salad, coleslaw, french fries, and german chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream. My dads birthday we always do a big family dinner for birthdays ( the kids really love this and always have fun planning for the family party)
Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Brenda's birthday, Baked spaghetti and salad and garlic bread and cake and ice cream.
Tuesday: leftovers
Wednesday is shopping day again!!!!!

No comments: