Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TOILET TALK

Okay, so Ryder is fascinated with the toilet bowl!! The other day I caught him "cleaning" the toilet with a q-tip (no this is not the way I clean, but what a great way to get all the missed spots!!). The next day he decided the toilet was too empty, so he filled it with a whole roll of toilet paper and some pads!! Then he decided it was too full so he should take the stuff out and spread it around the bathroom floor!! Luckily I had just bleached the toilet out so it was as clean as it can be!! So Ryder headed to the bath and then we mopped up the floor again!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

OMG too funny! At least he likes to help you clean!! :)

Kristy said...

This is SOOO great! I'm going to use the Q-tip trick for sure! I'm always trying to wedge things into the little nooks & crannies around the hinges in an attempt to undo what my little boys do to the poor toilet!!! Way to go, Ryder!