Friday, February 27, 2009

Voting....

So I saw this bumper sticker today,  that I thought was very interesting.  It said "Vote Scripturally Correct"..  Is this possible?  It brought to mind the book The Shack, which I recently read and think will re-read again.  
Anyhow these were my thoughts.  How to vote scripturally correct?  It seems that really you have to choose between the lesser of two evils well, maybe lesser of two evils is too harsh but it seems like most candidates have some "un-scripture" like behavior.  Is this scripturally correct?  I'd love to hear anyone's opinion on this matter.  I have been pondering all day how to vote "scripturally correct"(well, not really all day but I have thought about it off and on )

2 comments:

Kristen said...

i just bought the shack----so much buzz about it, and so many recommendations--i had to get it. just starting it though.

politics---it is really frustrating for me, and therefore i end up not voting. am i a super american or what? i would just like to throw this thought out there---could it be possible that we do away with "parties" and all of that?

Kaydub said...

Three things:
1. The Shack was revolutionary for me. (I discovered that God is quite fond of me!)
2. I suppose it depends on which scripture one wants to follow! (Although I am just SURE I know who Jesus would have voted for!)
3. Your kids are a cute as can be! You should keep them!