Sunday, December 30, 2007

Things to look forward to in 2008

1. Disney Cruise ( whoo hoo, can't wait until December!!!)
2. Ryder will turn 1!!!
3. Jacob will be 5!!!
4. Meagan will be 7!!!
5. Family camping trips
6. Our Anniversary 9 years WOW time has flown!!
7. John will be 32!!
8.New BIBLE study on Thursdays
9. organizing my closets ( I am excited to get started, this is one of my new years resolutions)
10. Finishing the upstairs ( FINALLY)
11. Doing a 5K ( I have to start small, My ultimate goal is to run a marathon)
12. I will be 31 ( can you believe it)
13. Simlifying my life... (part of my new years resolution as well)
14. John and I are starting a hobby together, still deciding what we want to try, ( we are thinking skeet shooting, I did it once and loved it, and he really enjoys it as well)
playing games, doing puzzles, and crafts, watching baseball and softball games, listening to meagan play guitar and sing, watching all of Ryder's firsts, tattooing Jacob, etc... all the FUN I get to have enjoying our children.
MY LIST COULD GO ON AND ON, HAPPY NEW YEAR

1 comment:

Bren said...

HEY! WHAT ABOUT ME!!!??