Sunday, August 10, 2008

Meagan is SEVEN!!!

I cannot believe my little girl is seven, she seems to want to grow up so fast and I feel like it is a tug of war to try and keep her a little girl for a while longer. She is sweet as they come and loves to help whenever needed, she has a heart of gold and loves unconditionally. She has yet to meet a stranger and this both makes me proud and a little afraid. We went to the family reatreat with our church and had to leave in the afternoon for a few hours and Meagan really wanted to stay so we left her with friends there. They broke off into groups to do a team building get to know your brothere and sisters exercise and Meagan ( not knowing half the people in the group) stood up and said " I would like to be the leader of the group" (wonderful people that they are, they let her be leader and had a "co-leader" with her). I got back in time to watch her in action and my heart swelled with pride!!! She is so confident in herself and her abilities. I pray that she will always be proud of who she is and what she can do big or little and that she will continue to stand for what is right. I can't believe God gave me such a wonderful gift as her to call me Momma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.