Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WHAT IF......

........ (you fill in the blank with some random crazy question).... These are the words I hear probably 50 times a day. Jacob has so many what if scenarios it is crazy. He is fascinated by tornado's since last year at pre-school they did tornado drills. So I have gotten a lot of what ifs about tornado's lately. I can usually get away with an answer of "well what do you think would happen?". But if it's a real what if we have to have a long discussion about it. ( my brain is fried at the end of the day from a 5 year old's questions)

Jacob has also been saying some very funny things again lately. He is fascinated with water and diving and scuba and really wants to learn to snorkel and scuba. (he practices in our kiddie pool and the tub). He is constantly having me count and watch how long he can stay under water. He came out of the water the other day and said "how come God made it so we could only breath on the land, I NEVER want to come out of the water."
We were sitting and talking on the rug the other day and he was being silly and I said Jacob you are just so funny and he said "no, mommy I am COOL!!!!". (my bad!!)

No comments: