Monday, October 20, 2008

Sleepover




So Meagan had her first sleepover, she invited two friends and it was a princess themed night. John and Jacob were out of town for the weekend so it was a girls night (in) with Ryder of course, but he went to bed early.

I was a little worried because it was everyone's first sleepover so we had the #'s ready to call, but they stayed so busy and just finally crashed around 12:30 and no one wanted to leave the next morning. I was exhausted and crashed as soon as Ryder did for nap.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Sounds so fun - I'm looking forward to those days!

Kara Deal said...

I can't get over how much your oldest looks like you! She's a mini wendy!

I can't wait to try the drink you mentioned... it sounds very fall-esque and yummy in kk's tummy!

Love ya!

Sandi said...

How fun! I'm glad you took pictures.