Monday, December 15, 2008

WAITING

We are back from our cruise. We had such a fun time. John has all the pictures on his computer so I am "waiting" for them so I can post them on my blogg. We had a great time the whole week and then realized on the drive home we were missing a bag and my cell phone!!! So Disney is shipping the bag and someone on the next cruise found my phone and called us this morning at 1:30 :) lovely!!! The drive home was also an adventure in itself, Jacob brought a bug back with him and we had many stops to dump the bucket!!! Our car was very odorous!!( is this a word, I am not sure but that is how I would describe the stench!!) So we are back with piles of laundry to do!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh goody goody gumdrops! I can't wait to see pics. when you get a moment you need to email me the details - if you liked the cruise and recommend it. so sorry such a "yucky" ride home, that's rough.

Kristy said...

Bummer! I didn't even notice that he was feeling a little off - maybe it was "un"-motion sickness. :-) Can't wait to see your pics! Aiden has teared up about 3 times talking about the cruise and how much he misses his friends - he's already bargained to Todd that if he saves up for his plane ticket we can go back - we'll have to see about that! :-)

Jennifer said...

Oh you poor thing! I hope that Jacob is feeling better and I am glad to hear that you had a great trip!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Sandi said...

Oh, Wendy -- sooo sorry. I wouldn't doubt he got it from us. Sorry!!