Monday, March 31, 2008

JACOBISM'S

Jacob can be such a funny kid... The other day as we were driving home ( from where I can't remember) and he and Meagan are having a conversation in the back about the male and female's role in this world. It went something like this Jacob: "Meagan boys are the ones that work when you get older and girls just get to play, you know like mommy and daddy do"
Meagan: (just as serious as could be) "Okay sounds good to me, I don't want to work anyway"
It surprised me that Meagan was okay with this because she is a very independent driven little girl and doesn't usually do well with Jacob telling her how anything is supposed to be. ( I love that since I don't leave the house for a job I just "play" all day :) )

We were walking by the movie theatre the other day and Jacob said " hey we just saw that movie (referring to Horton hears a who) in the elevator there yesterday"
Whenever we watch a movie at home he always wants to turn the lights off like an elevator :) ( I don't correct him because it is tooo cute!!!)
His favorite dessert is Muddy muddy pie ( it's Mississippi Mudd but he couldn't pronounce that so we have renamed it).
One summer we had mosquitos really bad so therefore we constantly had mosquito bites all over us, he had his shirt off and noticed his nipples and said "Look I have bug bites here) So for a while everyone had bug bites, I told him what there were really called and he couldn't pronounce nipple so now they are called "dimples" Since I have been nursing Ryder he talks alot about dimples ( way too much about dimples). The other day in Sunday school they were talking about samson and they colored a picture of him, well he had his shirt off and he was missing his "dimples" so Jacob made sure to add those onto him :). Funny funny kid I wish over the years I had been writing down all his Funnies , oh well gotta start somewhere right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he does sound like a funny kid! It's crazy that you found me! I am so glad you did! I have missed my friend Wendy over the years!!!!now we can be blog friends! Just so you know... my Mom will be learking your blog now... she has developed a bad lerking habbit! She'll be pumprd to see and read all about ya'll!

Love ya! Kara